Prior to proceeding to the Fellowship Application form please have the following items ready for submission (all uploaded documents must be in PDF format):
- Indicate your commitment to pursue a doctoral degree in an area relevant to CNEC’s mission as noted in Technical Areas above.
- Name and contact information for three references who are familiar with your academic achievement and potential.
- One reference must include an endorsement of your research program by a faculty member at your prospective institution.
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended.
- Official transcripts will be required at a later date.
Statement of Academic Purpose
- Submit a concise (maximum of 2 pages) statement about your academic and research background, your career goals, and your planned research program. The statement should indicate how the CNEC Graduate Fellowship will help you meet your career and educational objectives. This statement should indicate how your program of research and study aligns with CNEC’s mission. An endorsement of your research program by a faculty member at your prospective institution is required and should be included in his or her reference form.
- Research Experience: List research experience (e.g., undergraduate research experience or internship).
- Academic Honors and Awards: List undergraduate/graduate honors and awards with brief descriptions.
- Employment: List employment for the past three years including organization name and your job
- Publications: List journal articles, conference papers, abstracts, and posters you authored or co-authored
- Extracurricular Activities: List all technical societies and service organizations including offices
- Applications not available at this time. Please check back for future Fellowship opportunities.
All questions regarding the CNEC Fellowship Program should be directed to:
Consortium for Nonproliferation Enabling Capabilities (CNEC)
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695